Edible No-Bake Cookie Dough
- 1 cup oat flour (process oats in food processer until ground to a powder)
- 1 cup protein powder of choice (I used chocolate plant-based powder)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (and 1-2 tbsp for topping)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix oat flour, protein powder, peanut butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add chocolate chips and stir to mix.
- Dump cookie dough in 9×13 pan lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Press down to flatten and put in fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge, chop into bite-sized pieces and store in air-tight container. Throw back in the fridge to keep them fresh or store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Enjoy bites of cookie dough for that afternoon pick-me-up or an on-the-go snack!