- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 package “Tumaro’s” Let’s skip the sandwich wraps (8 count)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 10 oz. cans of mild enchilada sauce
- 1 can mild salsa (hot if you like spicy foods)
- 1 4oz can diced jalapenos
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp each of salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 375⁰ and spray 9×13 pan with non-stick spray.
- Spoon 1/2 can of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- Brown ground chicken over medium-high heat.
- Once browned, add pepper, onion, jalapenos, and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
- Add in red pepper flakes, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix to combine.
- Add remaining half of enchilada sauce to meat mixture.
- Prepare assembly of enchiladas.
- Layer one wrap with about 3 tbsp chicken mixture, top with 1 tbsp cheese, and 1 tbsp salsa. (Be sure to reserve 1 cup cheese)
- Wrap tightly around mixture to form enchilada, and place seam side down into pan.
- Continue with remaining mixture to form 8 enchiladas.
- If you have any meat left over, just pour on top of assembled enchiladas.
- Top with another 1/2 can enchilada sauce, and 1c cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbling, take out and enjoy!!